Based upon your response we recommend that you SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION and CALL 911.
People who are experiencing any of these symptoms requires immediate medical attention.
- Extremely difficult breathing (gasping for air or cannot talk without catching your breath)
- Blue-colored lips or face
- Severe and constant dizziness or lightheadedness
- Acting confused (new or worsening)
- Unconscious or very difficult to wake up
- Slurred speech (new or worsening)
- New seizure or seizures that won’t stop